I also work as “external consultant” and “independent expert” for consulting companies and international organizations.
My areas of expertise involve:
- Economic, political and social transformations in transition and developing countries;
- Oil and Gas;
- Democratization and consolidation of democratic institutions;
- Human and socio-economic security.
– International Trade
– Institutional Reforms
– Debt Restructuring and Privatization
– Strategic Analysis
– Business Intelligence
– Market Analysis
– Media & Telecommunications
– Oil & Gas (including associated products)
– Consumer Packaged Goods (including food and beverages)
– Fashion & Luxury Goods
– Public Sector
– Social Sector
– Global Development
– Infrastructural Reconstruction
– Social Security Reforms
Geo-Strategic Analysis for International Trade
Geo-Strategic Statistical Analysis (SPSS, Stata, SAS, R, etc.)
Geo-spatial analysis (QGIS, ArcGIS, etc.).
Employing unique geo-strategic and geo-spatial analysis methods, using, for example, Global Maritime Traffic.com data for International Trade.
See also Multi-Media Project: Music, Art, Big Data and Multi-Media